Freshen up for the ladies

Posted by jaymeetee on 10:52

I heard an old american joke the other day....

A Harvard man and a Yale man are at the urinal. They finish and zip up. The Harvard man proceeds to the sink to wash his hands, while the Yale man immediately makes for the exit. The Harvard man says, "At Harvard they teach us to wash our hands after we urinate." The Yale man replies, "At Yale they teach us not to piss on our hands."
This got me thinking about how many guys actually wash their hands after visiting the little boys room? Yes we've all been there finish doing your business and turn round only to be faced with a toilet attendant singing along....'freshen up, freshen up for the poonarni' 'don't you know freshen up, you got to freshen up' and other tacky little jingles to get you to wash your hands take a spray of 10 year old 'CKone' and pay him a quid for the privilege.



Now I wash my hands every time I'm out even if it does cost me nearly a tenner every time! But a 2007 survey conducted in Chicago states that although 89% of guys claim to wash their hands, only 69% actually do. Now I can understand, with these mentalists wailing away its not surprising really. I have however found the solution....I defy any guy not to want to wash his hands in the sinks below!


1 comments:

Comment by robmacca on 19 March 2009 at 11:34

I always wash my hands but would never pay a "toilet attendent" because I just want to wash my hands in peace!

 

Post a Comment