Take the test

Posted by jaymeetee on 05:37

I was thinking more about the whole Metrosexual definition and I found this good article by Vanessa Raymond at howto.com

In a really brief way she asks the following questions to test yourself on whether or not you are a metro…
Do gay men hit on you?
Do you carry a purse/bag?
How do you feel about your socks?
Do you wear tighty whities?
Do you use more than one product in your hair?
Have you ever used hair removal services other than shaving?
Do you receive spa services?
Do you borrow products from the women in your life?


The questions are certainly along the right lines and my ex's will tell you that I've borrowed £100s worth of products and it ceratinly hasn't been a happy day when they realised I'd used the last of their Charles Worthington conditioner!!

I guess these simple questions are a really good intro as to whether or not you are but that got me thinking….is there a real life test out there?

Well I found a funny one here

...quite good if slightly American. Yes I was 80% metro!!

Let me know how do you fair?

Peace out and big love

Jaymeetee

0 comments:

Post a Comment